6 Nov 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - Hysteria by Megan Miranda


 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly memo that is hosted by Breaking the Spine Blog.

 

Expected Release Date:   5th February 2013
(Release date obtained from Goodreads)


Goodreads link is here.



Mallory's life is falling apart. Her boyfriend was stabbed. He bled to death in her kitchen. Mallory was the one who stabbed him. But she can't remember what happened that night. She only remembers the fear ...When Mallory's parents send her away to a boarding school, she thinks she can escape the gossip and the threats. But someone, or something, has followed her. There's the hand that touches her shoulder when she's drifting off to sleep. A voice whispering her name. And everyone knows what happened. So when a pupil is found dead, Mallory's name is on their lips. Her past can be forgotten but it's never gone. Can Mallory live with that?

7 comments:

mk said...

This one sounds great. I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out. Thanks for sharing! Great pick!
Come check out my WOW post.

Ashley said...

I think this one is on NetGalley :) (If I remember rightly). It sounds like a really interesting book! I hope you enjoy it. :)

My Waiting on Wednesday

Tammy Sparks said...

Love the cover of this book, and the concept too. I'm adding it to Goodreads right now:)

You can visit my WOW here.

joyh82 said...

Sounds good and spooky :)

biochemguy said...

I've seen this one a few times lately, not really a fan of the cover but the book does sound interesting. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

Gina @ My Precious said...

I guess lots of bloggers thought this one was good this week. Its the same one I have up for my Wow. I love boarding school books. That's the lure for me how about you? (The other stuff is just bonus material)

Best Votive Candles said...

I have seen this book around and have been wondering about it. Thanks for your honest review. It doesn't sound like it is something I would care for.