20 Nov 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - 17 & Gone by Nova Red Suma

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly memo that is hosted by Breaking the Spine Blog.

 

Expected Release Date:   21st March 2013
(Release date obtained from Goodreads)


Goodreads link is here.

Seventeen-year-old Lauren is having visions of girls who have gone missing. And all these girls have just one thing in common—they are 17 and gone without a trace. As Lauren struggles to shake these waking nightmares, impossible questions demand urgent answers: Why are the girls speaking to Lauren? How can she help them? And . . . is she next? As Lauren searches for clues, everything begins to unravel, and when a brush with death lands her in the hospital, a shocking truth emerges, changing everything.

9 comments:

The Readdicts said...

This sounds absolutely great! I love the cover and I love the title. The plot seems different. :D

Here's my Waiting On Wednesday post.

Sarika @ The Readdicts

Michelle Sedeño said...

Nice! thanks for sharing. :)

Here's my Wednesday post.
Have a great day!

Wee Shubba said...

Sounds good.

Check out our WOW
Siobhán @ Totally Bookalicious

Unknown said...

This is a great pick. It sounds fantastic...

Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

Kelly said...

I love this cover! And the blurb is so intriguing - what happens that changes everything?! And a brush with death??

My WoW this week is Luminaire by Ciye Cho

Ashley said...

I hadn't heard of this one before! It sounds pretty creepy and intense.. I think the cover fits really well too! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

My WoW

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) said...

Oh, I loved Imaginary Girls so much, I am beyond excited about this book! I can't believe it's almost here. Can't wait.
NEw follower. :))

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

I love a good mystery :)

Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

Oooh, this sounds really mysterious! I've added it to my list :D

Books of Amber