12 Aug 2021

Series Reading Project / Cursebreakers Series by Brigid Kemmerer

As well as The Court of Thorns and Roses series, this was a series that I wanted to pick up and read sooner rather than later.  A Vow So Bold in Deadly having been released this year (2021) was the third book in this series that I had bought but not yet read.  I had read the first book in the series but not the other two.  

I am not sure whether this is just going to remain as a trilogy or have more books coming soon, but I hope there are more books to read in this world.  How it left at the end of book 3 was a resolution of sorts but I was most certainly left with the feeling that there was so much more left in this world that I want to learn.  

There wasn't anything specific that I had an issue with in this series but I am very curious about the ending of A Vow So Bold and Deadly where it was, for me, left a bit open ended and not a real conclusion but I am hoping for either more in this series or maybe a spinoff?

What I loved the most about this trilogy is the romance.  What you think might be the perfect romance at the beginning has a twist in the tale a way in and what comes after that is better than what you had read before that.  I don't wait to give away spoilers to those who have not yet read this trilogy, so that is why I am not being specific here but for those of you who have read this trilogy you will know what I mean. 

 

 


 

 

0 comments: