6 Aug 2021

Read All John Grisham Novels / An Update

For the past year and a half, even before the first lockdown happened, I have been working my way through reading all the novels written by John Grisham, who is one of my most favourite authors of all time.  I can remember the first time I picked up and read one of his novels.  It was The Testamaent. It was back when I was around 18 and I was getting back into reading again after not reading very much in my teenage years.  The story blew me away with its complex family dynamics and adventure.  The next one I remember picking up straight after that one was the Street Lawyer, which is a completely different style of novel but one that I enjoyed just as much.  That was when I knew I loved this author!

So far I have read those that are ticked below.  I can't believe that I only have three left.  Apologies for not updating this blog with how my reading has been going with this project but there's plenty more projects to be completed this year that I will be updating you on and plans for the next couple of years I can't wait to start... 

So, here is where I am so far...

(All credit for the pictures are from John Grisham's author website here - https://www.jgrisham.com/books/)


 

I can't believe that I have only a few more to read and then I will have read all John Grisham's published works to date!  I have had so much fun working my way through these novels.

Hoping to finish these by the end of this year and plan to pick up A Time to Kill as a re-read first as, from what I have read, A Time to Kill, Sycamore Row and A Time for Mercy all connect to each other in some way and I want to immerse myself fully in the story from start to finish to get the maximum benefit from the story.  There is then the new release coming in October (in the UK) which I also can't wait for!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 



0 comments: