10 Aug 2021

Series Reading Project / A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas

With the release of A Court of Silver Flames this year (2021), there was no question that I was going to read that the same year that it came out.

What I can't do with series is just read the latest book that comes out and means that more often than not I will wait until the series has been completed before I pick them up, so I can read them from start to finish.  I made an exception with this series as I knew I loved this author's writing style having read and loved her Throne of Glass series.  That means that with each release that comes out I will re-read the books that came before it before I read the latest version.  That way I make the most of the story and the world in what has come before and what I have yet to lean in the new release.

I have never been disappointed with Sarah J Maas novels to date (the only book I haven't read yet is Crescent City but that's on my list for very soon) and this series was no different.  I loved this, including A Court of Frost and Starlight although it probably doesn't add a great deal to the series a whole it does give more insight into the world and worth picking up.

I was a bit skeptical when finally being able to pick up and read A Court of Silver Flames as this story concentrates on a character that I really didn't care for much in this story for so far but on reading the story it soon changed my mind and, in fact, I liked that character's story a lot more than the original characters.

From Goodreads, it looks like there are going to be two more books in this series and I can't wait to read what happens next...

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

0 comments: