9 Aug 2021

Read all Cecelia Ahern Novels / An Update

Another one of my projects this year was to read all of the novels written by Cecelia Ahern.  

Over the years, I have been picking these up having read PS I Love You and one or two others around the same time longer than recent years and really enjoying them.  This reading project has lasted a couple of years, picking them up every now and again when I feel in the mood to read this style of story.  I always find that is the best way for me to pick up the books I read nowadays rather than setting a TBR.  Setting 'projects' as a long term goal seems to motivate me more to pick up those books rather than picking up the shiny new releases (although I do pick those up too!)

If I had to choose, I would say that my favourites include If You Could See Me Now and the Flawed duology.   Although I did re-read If You Could See Me Now recently and I have to admit that I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the first time around, I still enjoyed the story, which I would describe as magical.  The Flawed Duology is one of my favourites simply because of the message that it gives.  This duology is aimed at Young Adults, but can be read by any one of any age, but sends out a message that you don't have to be perfect.  No one is perfect.

If I had to choose the book that I liked the least, I would have to say The Gift but that's for purely personal reasons.  I don't usually like Christmas novels and this one definatley is one of those. 

As you will see from the picture below, I have now completed this project (yey!); the last books read were PS I Love you and Postscript.  

I can't wait to see what comes next for this author. 

 

 


 

 

 

 

0 comments: