12 Jun 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - Nerve by Jeanne Ryan

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly memo that is hosted by Breaking the Spine Blog.

 

Expected Release Date:   13th September 2012
(Release date obtained from Goodreads)


Goodreads link is here.


A high-stakes online game of dares turns deadly

When Vee is picked to be a player in NERVE, an anonymous game of dares broadcast live online, she discovers that the game knows her. They tempt her with prizes taken from her ThisIsMe page and team her up with the perfect boy, sizzling-hot Ian. At first it's exhilarating--Vee and Ian's fans cheer them on to riskier dares with higher stakes. But the game takes a twisted turn when they're directed to a secret location with five other players for the Grand Prize round. Suddenly they're playing all or nothing, with their lives on the line. Just how far will Vee go before she loses NERVE?







Best wishes

Debs :-)

7 comments:

Kim said...

This is the first I've heard of this book but it sounds awesome! Going on my to-read list for sure (: Nice pick.

- Kim
My WoW

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

This one sounds very tempting! Thanks for sharing. Here's MY WOW POST

Kari Po-Ku ▲ said...

I'm dying to read this one. Great pick! :D

My WoW

Vee_Bookish said...

This sounds like a great read, I'm definitely going to try and get a copy!

ComaCalm's WoW Giveaway

Tabby said...

I can't wait to read this one either! :)

Check out my Wednesday Post :)
Tabby @Insightful Minds & IM Design Studio

Unknown said...

Oh, I think I've seen this one around but never really read the summary. Now that I have it sounds really interesting! Great pick, I'll have to add it to my TBR list!

Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

Laura @thereadingnook said...

wow deb this one sounds really good, and this is the first i've heard of it!! Thanks for sharing with us!!