18 Sept 2010

Book Review - Wicked by Sara Shepard

** Contains NO spoilers**

In idyllic Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four very pretty girls just can't help but be bad. . . .
Hanna will do anything to be Rosewood's queen bee. Spencer's digging up her family's secrets. Emily can't stop thinking about her new boyfriend. And Aria approves a little too strongly of her mom's taste in men.

Now that Ali's killer is finally behind bars, the girls think they're safe. But those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it. And they should know by now that I'm always watching. . . . 

Wow!  I know I have probably started every review of the Pretty Little Liars series with the word Wow! but that is the first word that I think of when I finish the books and this one was no exception.  

This book was very surprising to say the least..  Without giving away any spoilers there isn't a lot I can explain about the book that isn't in the description above but all I do have to say is READ THIS BOOK!  Its amazing.....  I loved the ending although I had already predicted what was going to happen....

LOVED IT

10 out of 10

Best wishes



0 comments: