4 Oct 2012

Book Review - Intangible by J Meyers

Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.

Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it.


Release Date:  31st Janaury 2012
Source:  Review Copy from Author
Links:  Goodreads  /  Amazon.co.uk  /  Amazon.com    

My Review     8 out of 10

What really drew me into this story was the fact that the main characters were twins who have a well kept secret.  I love love love stories that have secrets in them and I have not, as far as I can remember, read any stories that feature twins.  So that immediately got me intrigued into finding out what this secret was...  When I started reading the book, I was immediately hooked.  We find out that what their special powers and the fact that Luke has a premonition that he does not want to see, about his sister...

There are a few characters that come into this story and I have to admit that it did take me a little while to digest who was what and did what but once I got that I really did not want to stop reading this story.

As this story progresses, you find out more and more about the story. There is a 'prophecy' which involves twins with special powers....  

Although the story, for me, was very predictable, I did enjoy the journey this story too me on..  If you are into paranormal action stories, this is definitely a great one to pick up...

Best wishes

Debs :-)
Post a Comment