10 Jul 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - Blind Spot by Laura Ellen

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly memo that is hosted by Breaking the Spine Blog.

 

Expected Release Date:   21st August 2012
(Release date obtained from Goodreads)


Goodreads link is here.



Seventeen-year-old Tricia Farni’s body floated to the surface of Alaska’s Birch River six months after the night she disappeared. The night Roz Hart had a fight with her. The night Roz can’t remember. Roz, who struggles with macular degeneration, is used to assembling fragments to make sense of the world around her. But this time it’s her memory that needs piecing together—to clear her name . . . to find a murderer. This unflinchingly emotional novel is written in the powerful first-person voice of a legally blind teen who just wants to be like everyone else






Best wishes


Debs :-)

6 comments:

test said...

I recently got this book from Net Galley! So excited to read it! Awesome pick!

My WoW picks

~Jay
We Fancy Books

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow! Definitely tempting...enjoy.

Here's MY WOW POST

Unknown said...

This book looks good.
Thanks for sharing.
Here is my WOW!!
http://inthekitchenandonthecouch.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-girl-of-nighmares.html

Chelsey said...

Wow! Never seen this book until now but it sounds absolutely amazing!!

New follower (:

Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

Katie said...

This sounds like an interesting mystery. It's on my TBR list already.

My WOW: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-16-live-through.html

danicapage said...

Wow! Why haven't I seen this before?

It looks incredible. I know I'll be reading this one. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Here's mine

~Danica Page
Check out my giveaway for any book under $15