13 Dec 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - Legacy by Molly Cochran

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly memo that is hosted by Breaking the Spine Blog.




This week I am featuring Legacy by Molly Cochran



So more about the book….

Expected Release Date: 20th December 2011


When her widowed father dumps 16-year-old Katy Jessevar in a boarding school in Whitfield, Massachusetts, she has no idea that fate has just opened the door to both her future and her past. Nearly everyone in Whitfield is a witch, as is Katy herself, although she has struggled all her life to hide her unusual talents. Stuck at a boarding school where her fellow studens seem to despise her, Katy soon discovers that Whitfield is the place where her mother commited suicide under mysterious circumstances when Katy was just a small child. With dark forces converging on Whitfield, it’s up to Katy to unravel her family’s many secrets to save the boy she loves and the town itself from destruction.



Best wishes

Debs :-)

5 comments:

Samual said...

Oh. I like the cover! I think I've seen it once before. I like the sounds of the book! Great choice! Thank you for featuring it!

Sam
Books For All Seasons

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Very tempting! Thanks for sharing...and you don't have long to wait.

Here's MY WOW POST and
MY WEBSITE

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Whoa, I have never heard of that book before but it sounds so good! And it's coming out in 6 days? Where have I been? Thanks for sharing it though! I'm going to have to check it out now :)

Here's my WoW!

danicapage said...

How have I not heard of this one yet? It looks very good. I'm going to have to read this one.

Thanks for sharing. Here's mine: http://danicapage.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-8-and-www.html

Marathon said...

Sometimes I find boarding school stories overrated. But this time... I admit, I'm intrigued. Especially with that eerie cover.

Have an amazing reading week!

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)