5 Aug 2023

, ,

Book Review / Friends, Lovers and the Big Terrible Thing by Matthew Perry

Check it out on Goodreads here...

I can't tell you how long I have been waiting for this book to be both released and to be in my hands.  I had mistakenly added it to my Christmas list so had to wait to receive it before I could read it!!  Fool!

Matthew Perry has been one of my favourite actors since Friends.  He is a firm favourite on that show for me and for every single project he has done since (my favourite being the movie Fools Rush In - I can't tell you how many times I have watched that movie!).  

This book was definitely an eye opener.  That's for sure.  For someone to go through so much and still be standing today, is impressive.  I can't imagine having to go through only one of the things that have happened let alone all of them!

This book doesn't follow a specific timeline but tends to go from one aspect of Matthew's life to another, past or present, randomly, and I really liked that.   It put me right there is any moment I was reading at any given time.  

Would highly recommend :-)

 




0 comments: