13 Jun 2021

, ,

Book Review / Witness to a Trial by John Grisham


A startling and original courtroom drama from New York Times #1 Bestseller John Grisham that is the prequel to his newest legal thriller, THE WHISTLER
 
A judge’s first murder trial.

A defense attorney in over his head.

A prosecutor out for blood and glory.

The accused, who is possibly innocent.

And the killer, who may have just committed the perfect crime.

 

 

 

 

Published:     27th September 2016
Publisher:  Doubleday
Goodreads :  Click here
Series or Stand-Alone:  Book 0.5, The Whistler
Source:  Owned

 



MY REVIEW

 

I had not realised this was a prequel to The Whistler until I came to pick it up after I had read The Whistler and although I enjoyed this short story I would highly recommend picking this up before reading The Whistler as it is a great introduction to characters and the plot.  

I enjoyed this and it certainly did add more to the main story, but definitely should read this first!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments: