31 Jan 2016

Month in Review / January 2016

January is usually the one month in the year where I don't really read a lot.  I have usually read loads throughout November and December and then I am ready to relax a little by January but this year was definitely different with reading the Morganville Vampires series.  I started the series at the beginning of December and got so completely hooked by the series that I just couldn't stop reading it all the way to nearly the end of January when I finished book 15.  Just for a bit of 'change of scenery' I read The Child's Secret in the middle of the month which definitely helped keep Morganville Vampires series from not being to repetitive.  I couldn't possibly choose a favourite book of the month this month.  I enjoyed all of them.  I am so glad that I had got around to reading and finishing the Morganville Vampires series, which had been on my shelf for years.  It was such a fun series, nothing too complicated, but enjoyable nonetheless.  I will definitely be looking into more work by Rachel Caine. 

I hope you have all had a fantastic reading January and are looking forward to what is in store for February.
Books Read







Books Received






0 comments: