4 Oct 2012

Book Review - Intangible by J Meyers

Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.

Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it.


Release Date:  31st Janaury 2012
Source:  Review Copy from Author
Links:  Goodreads  /  Amazon.co.uk  /  Amazon.com    

My Review     8 out of 10

What really drew me into this story was the fact that the main characters were twins who have a well kept secret.  I love love love stories that have secrets in them and I have not, as far as I can remember, read any stories that feature twins.  So that immediately got me intrigued into finding out what this secret was...  When I started reading the book, I was immediately hooked.  We find out that what their special powers and the fact that Luke has a premonition that he does not want to see, about his sister...

There are a few characters that come into this story and I have to admit that it did take me a little while to digest who was what and did what but once I got that I really did not want to stop reading this story.

As this story progresses, you find out more and more about the story. There is a 'prophecy' which involves twins with special powers....  

Although the story, for me, was very predictable, I did enjoy the journey this story too me on..  If you are into paranormal action stories, this is definitely a great one to pick up...

Best wishes

Debs :-)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

That sounds like a really interesting premise. Jackson Pearce's book, "Fathomless" has triplets that have psychic powers. Sounds sort of similar to this one! I'll have to check out this book you reviewed. Sounds interesting. :)
~Crystal

Mrs. Jones said...

Well, I really enjoyed Intangible. Thought it was a pretty cute read. I like the idea of a great brother- bec my brother kinda sucks. haha

Anyways, Im a new follower via GFC.
Please stop by my BLOG and maybe follow me back! :)