30 Apr 2018

, ,

Book Review / Darling Girls by Tamara Thorne and Alistair Cross






Fang Meets Fang

The vampires of Candle Bay and Crimson Cove come together for the Biting Man Festival in Eternity, California, to celebrate a centuries-old tradition that quickly turns murderous as they’re faced with old enemies, uncontrolled bloodlust, and the unpredictable antics of a self-proclaimed vampire slayer who is hellbent on destroying them all.









Published:     16th April 2018
Publisher:  Glass Apple Press
Goodreads :  Click here
Series or Stand-Alone: 
The Vampires of Candle Bay and Crimson Cove Book 1
Source:  Review Copy


MY REVIEW

Well this was a shocker for me!   I was really in the mood for picking up a vampire book as it has been so long.  This is the start of a new series and a very very interesting start!  I am not sure whether the vampires of Candle Bay and the vampires of Crimson Cove are featured on other series by these two authors but certainly going into this story it did feel like there was a lot of history that I was missing, but that might just be me.

What I enjoyed the most was all the various characters in this vampire world and watching them mix together and see how they react.  On the other side, there is a particular character I will not mention that is dead set against going after the vampires that I disliked with a passion and although rather disgusted by some things that happen to him was glad that it did!  





0 comments: