1 Sept 2016

,

Book Review / Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz

 




Aristotle is an angry teen with a brother in prison. Dante is a know-it-all who has an unusual way of looking at the world. When the two meet at the swimming pool, they seem to have nothing in common. 

But as the loners start spending time together, they discover that they share a special friendship—the kind that changes lives and lasts a lifetime. And it is through this friendship that Ari and Dante will learn the most important truths about themselves and the kind of people they want to be.






Published:     21st February 2012
Publisher:  Simon & Schuster
Goodreads :  Click here
Series or Stand-Alone:  Book 1, Aristotle and Dante
Source:  Owned


MY REVIEW

What I loved about this book...  After just finished reading the Andalusian Nights trilogy by Hannah Fielding, which I loved and gave 5 stars to, I had not anticipated moving on to read something equally as fantastic as quickly as this.  Going into this book I didn't even read the description.  I wanted to go into this blind.

This book was so beautiful and moving I read it in one sitting.  Yes, one sitting.  I started it one evening and read right through until the early hours of the next day.  I just could not put it down.  The love in this book was so magical and beautifully written I could not put this down.  And the ending, that ending........  It has been a very long time since a book has moved me so much to tears but this one did.  Such emotion in this story, so beautiful. 

In summary...  A truly amazing read, once you pick this up you will not want to put it down until the very last page!  For all those of you who love reading about love, this is definitely one to pick up.  

0 comments: