31 Aug 2015

My Month in Books / August 2015

August is one of those months that is always crazy busy.  The first two weeks in August I had holiday, went to the seaside and spent lots of time with friends and family.  It was wonderful.



Bookish wise, I read some really great books and some that I were not sure of.  My favourites of of those listed below are definately The Dress, Court of Thorns & Roses and Masquerade.  I already suspected that I would like A Court of Thorn & Roses because I really loved Throne of Glass but the other two were completely new authors to me and ones that I will definately be checking out more of....










I have put this on a seperate post as I wanted to add a bit more 
description in it as there were a few.  That post will be up soon...

















0 comments: