7 May 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - Wish I Could Have Said Goodbye by Shari A Brady

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly memo that is hosted by Breaking the Spine Blog.

 

Expected Release Date:  11th June 2013
(Release date obtained from Goodreads)


Goodreads link is here.



Before my older sister Francesca died, I worked at the bakery and wrote songs, but now I write lists. Lists like ten reasons why it's my fault Francesca's dead, or five reasons why I should try and win Howie back, or one reason why I need to stop lying to everyone, including myself.

Wish I Could Have Said Goodbye is an extraordinary novel about one family's struggle to make sense of their world after losing a family member to addiction. Through sixteen-year-old Carmella's eyes, we witness the courage and strength it takes to overcome the consequences of grief, guilt and co-dependency. WIth conviction and determination, Carmella shows us what can happen when we're open to love, feel the pain of our loss, and find the courage to accept the truth of our lives.

4 comments:

Krystianna said...

This is the first that I've heard of this one. The cover is really pretty. Thanks for sharing!

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Tia said...

This books sounds really good! Great pick!

My WoW

nikki broadwell said...

You have been award the Liebster Award! to check it out go here: http://niksblog-authorinprogress.blogspot.com

nikki broadwell said...

I forgot to give you your questions! here they are:
1. Why did you start a blog?
2. What TV shows do you watch?
3. Fancy restaurant or hamburger joint?
4. favorite leisure activity?
5. are you serious or light-hearted?
6. favorite genre in books you read
7. coffee or tea?
8. cats or dogs?
9. introvert or extrovert?
10. favorite movie
11. sweet or salty?