8 Nov 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly memo that is hosted by Breaking the Spine Blog.




This week I am featuring The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler.



So more about the book….

Expected Release Date: 21st November 2011


It's 1996, and less than half of all American high school students have ever used the Internet.

Emma just got her first computer and an America Online CD-ROM.

Josh is her best friend. They power up and log on--and discover themselves on Facebook, fifteen years in the future.

Everybody wonders what their Destiny will be. Josh and Emma are about to find out.




Best wishes

Debs :-)

11 comments:

Natalia Belikov said...

Great pick! though I havent read 13 reasons why yet. XDDD shame on me!
New follower =)

My WoW
MY WOW

Check out my giveaway! 3 winners and 12 hot YA titles from where you can choose from! ^_^
My Giveaway!


Happy reading!
~❤~Dazzling Reads~❤~

Unknown said...

I won a copy of this from Jay when he was in town and I'm reading this now, it's really good worth the wait!

http://moiraethefatesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

Jan von Harz said...

Really want this one too. Great pick!

Giselle said...

Awesome pick! I loved his 13 Reasons Why novel so I look forward to this one as well!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Leanna Elle said...

Great pick! I've heard a lot of good things about this one already!

Check out My WoW on my blog!

p.s Your blog is so cute! I'm going to take a look around! :)

Janiera said...

This sounds like a really great book! I'm a new follower of yours! Here is myWaiting on Wednesday

Lindsay Cummings author said...

just got my arc of this one! It doesn't have the cool cover image though!

here's my wow picks for this week! will you stop by?!

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday.html

MJ Thomas said...

Saw this listed before. Must be a good book. Here's my Post

Marathon said...

I don't know what to expect with this one! And I loove surprises(:

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

Grace Fonseca said...

Interesting. This might be a fun read.

Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

Joli @ Actin' Up with Books said...

I love author collaborations and when two amazing authors like Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler team up, you know it must be incredible.