12 Jan 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Hey guys!

I utterly wonderful and brilliant Braiden from Braiden's YA Concoction awarded me with a Stylish Blogger Award...  Thanks Braiden!  Do check out his blog (and YouTube Channel) guys, it is brilliant..... 




The award comes with a price.  You have to award some other fellow bloggers as well and here are the rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
 
Now for the sharing 7 things about myself (I just know that I am going to get to about number 3 and then feel completely bamboozled as to what to put next lol!!!):

  1. By night I am a book blogging diva, by day I am a legal secretary.
  2. I want to be a full time writer..
  3. I am working on my first novel and have written half a first draft so far...
  4. I love reading, writing, watching loads of TV shows and films and going shopping for more books, TV shows and films!!!!
  5. My favourite colour is turquoise.
  6. I am also on You Tube - My channel is here, feel free to check me out and subscribe - http://www.youtube.com/user/DebrasBookCafe?feature=mhum.
  7.  I have a lady cat called Gizmo who loves to feature in all my videos on You Tube and is slightly a diva herself (like mother like lady cat daughter loll!!!)
OK, now for the awarding.  Here are the blogs that I absolutely love and look forward to catching up with:

 Check these guys out, they are truly amazing...

Best wishes

Debs
 
Post a Comment