4 Jul 2015

My Week in Books / 29th June to 4th July 2015

What a great reading week!  I started off the week with the Novice by Taran Matharu and absolutely loved it!  I was hooked from the first page right to the very last page!  I cannot wait for the next book in this series although I suspect that it might be a while!!  Finishing off the reading week for me was A Gift for Carers and although I am not a carer the description of this book just sounded so uplifting I thought I would give it a go.  What a great book to read/use when you are in need of some life inspiration, life direction and general personal development.  Both of these books I received for review and I was so happy that I had the opportunity to read them as, to be honest, these were not books that I would normally pick up.  It just goes to show that you should always give a book a chance, even when you think you may not like it.  It may turn out to be a favourite!









0 comments: