14 Jan 2012

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!!!!

Krista @ CubicleBlindness Blog nominated me for The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.  Thanks so much Krista.....



Here are The Rules:

Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Pass the Award on to 10 deserving blog buddies.
Contact those buddies and let them know.


7 Random Facts about Me:


I am a super organised person...  I like things organised and in its place and if it is not then it has to be pretty quick!


I took Krista's typing test and got 95 wpm...  Wanna try  click here 

My favourite colour is turquoise.

My favourite food is chocolate although I am trying to stay away from it as one of my New Years resolutions....  Ahhhhh.....


One of my most fondest reading memories was when I was a kid and every Saturday I used to take a trip down to the local library (about 5 minutes away from my house).  I could have lived in that library...


My favourite TV show when I was a teenager was California Dreams...


My favourite movie is Message in a Bottle...


I am going to nominate the following people:



Best wishes 

Debs :-)

2 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it!

Calissa Leigh said...

Congrats to those bloggers! :D And such a cute reward.