5 Aug 2023

, , ,

Review / The Long Walk by Richard Bachman aka Stephen King

Check out the Goodreads Link here...
 

This is my first Richard Bachman book (but not my first Stephen King book).  I am very slowly making my way through Stephen King's backlog of books and thought I would give this a go to see what is so different about writing under this name to books written under the Stephen King name. 

Honestly, I am not sure what the difference is but I really enjoyed this one.   Am I sure why they were doing the Long Walk in the first place, no.  Am I wondering if I have missed something in the novel that told me why, yes.  Will I re-read it to find out, no.    I think its better not knowing and just leaving it at that.  Also, I really enjoyed the ending.  I am not going to say why because I don't want to spoil this for anyone who hasn't read it yet but it was the perfect ending and the one I had been hoping for.  

Would highly recommend...




1 comments:

Onluck said...

Radiant brilliance in your post! Insightful, well-articulated, and a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing your valuable perspective.