22 Oct 2015

,

Book Review / Specials by Scott Westerfeld

Below is the description for book 1 in the Uglies series.  For the description of Pretties, please click on the Goodreads link below.

Tally can't wait to turn sixteen and become Pretty. Sixteen is the magic number that brings a transformation from a repellant Ugly into a stunningly attractive Pretty, and catapults you into a high-tech paradise where your only job is to have a really great time. In just a few weeks Tally will be there.


But Tally's new friend Shay isn't sure she wants to be Pretty. She'd rather risk life on the outside. When Shay runs away, Tally learns about a whole new side of the Pretty world - and it isn't very pretty. 


The authorities offer Tally the worst choice she can imagine: find her friend and turn her in, or never turn Pretty at all. The choice Tally makes changes her world forever.

Published:     1st November 2007
Publisher:  Simon & Schuster
Goodreads :  Click here
Series or Stand-Alone:  Book 3, Uglies
Source:  Owned


OMG, I am just loving this series!  I can't believe it has taken me so long to read it.  Well this one was definitely a lot more action packed than the first two.  There's a lot of conflict and a lot of problems to be solved.  It was definitely a lot of fun following Tally around in this one.  Even more of this world has opened up secrets and I understand more about this world than ever before.  Just when I thought it could not get any more interesting, it does!  One thing I am intrigued about is what is going to happen in book 4.  Where it finishes in this book I am left wondering what could happen next!  Its been a while since I have been this addicted to a series I know I am going to have a massive book hangover after finishing this series... 







0 comments: