4 Aug 2012

Stormy Weather Series by Selena Blake


WARNING - PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A REVIEW AND FEATURE OF AN ADULT EROTIC NOVEL




After centuries of solitude, the stars are finally aligned just right for the handsome Deveraux men of Louisiana to meet their matches this Hurricane Season. Anthology includes the first five "Stormy Weather" Stories.

Goodreads :  Check it out here...
Amazon UK  /  Amazon US 
Published:   20th January 2012
Author Website:  click here.



Book 1 (The Cajun's Captive)   After centuries of solitude the stars are finally aligned just right. The handsome Deveraux brothers of Louisiana are going to meet their match this Hurricane Season.

Sebastian Deveraux is the Alpha of his pack and like all the Deveraux men, he's sexy as pure sin. He's waited for decades for just the right woman. For his mate. And ten years ago he'd been sure he'd found her in Amanda St. James. But she'd run from him.

Now she's back. He'll do anything to keep her. Even if it means chaining her to his bed.



Book 2
Bitten in the Bayou

Goodreads Link here






Book 3
Bound and Determined

Goodreads Link here

Book 4
Mated to a Cajun Werewolf

Goodreads Link here 




Book 5
Stranded with a Cajun Werewolf

Goodreads Link here




I have to confess that Erotic stories are not usually my type of reading but this year I thought I would expand my reading limits and I am really glad I did.  This is not a normal erotic story, its more of a paranormal erotic story.  This is a great mix of romance and wolves.   I have to admit that I particularly enjoyed following the character of Sebastian....

This series has a great amount of hot and steamyness with a lot of great romantic build up and for all those of you who enjoy a heavily erotic paranromal story,  I would recommend you give this a try.

8 out of 10

Best wishes

Debs :-)

3 comments:

bumblesby said...

Oh my Debs, +1 for sizzle! We probably won't be seeing this on YouTube, eh? LOL

Debra's Book Cafe said...

lol! Maybe not! lol! This one is definately blog exclusive :-)

Selena Blake said...

Hey Debra! Thanks for having me over and reviewing the book. I'm glad you enjoyed them. Sebastian is a fan fave. :-)

I should mention that all these books have gorgeous new covers. All the purple ones were created by the previous publisher.

Thanks again!