5 Sept 2011

Monday’s Author Spotlight – Sarah Addison Allen



 

Monday's Author Spotlight is a meme that I started to showcase different authors and their works.


                            

This week, I am showcasing Sarah Addison Allen.


 Garden Spells (Bantam Discovery)  The Sugar Queen (Random House Reader's Circle)  The Girl Who Chased the Moon: A Novel  The Peach Keeper: A Novel 


I have read all of her books apart from The Peach Keeper, which I can't wait to get my hands on...  I absolutely love her book.  Her style of writing is so magical....                            



For more information, please visit the author's website here - http://www.sarahaddisonallen.com/


 

Best wishes


 

Debs J

4 comments:

RJ @ RJ Does Books said...

wonderful post! I still need to read The Sugar Queen!

Debra's Book Cafe said...

Thanks! The Sugar Queen is amazing.... A very emotional story :-)

Paul said...

Hi Debra

What a fantastic meme. I have never read any of Sarah Addison Allen's books, so thank you for introducing me to her books.

Your blog is great.

Paul

Debra's Book Cafe said...

Thanks Paul! :-)