1 Oct 2010

My Top Ten Favourite Authors of All Time.... So far.....

Hey guys! I thought it would be a fun post to let you chaps know what my favourite authors are. My first love in reading books will always be romance and drama and even better when they mix the two... I am always open to other genres but my heart will always belong to romance and drama. So, here we go...

  1. Nicholas Sparks
  2. Jodi Picoult
  3. Ann M Martin
  4. John Grisham
  5. Cecelia Ahern
  6. Carlos Ruiz Zafon
  7. Cathy Glass
  8. Stephenie Meyer
  9. Dan Brown
  10. Roald Dahl

How about you guys? I would love to hear from you on who your favourite authors are?

Best wishes

4 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

In addition some on your list, I like Barbara Kingsolver, Anne Tyler, and Sarah Dessen.

Susan said...

Jodi Picoult is definitely one of my favorites. Also, Maeve Binchy, Kathy Reichs, Adriana Trigiani, and more ...

titancia said...

Sarah Addison Allen, JK Rowling, Simone Elkeles, Meg Cabot and Patricia Cornwell. I really recommend Sarah Addison Allen if you like a touch of magic in your books! They're so fantastic.

Debra's Book Cafe said...

Alison, I have not heard of those authors but will definately check them out! Susan, Jodi Picuolt is amazing. I have her latest book on my side table to read... Dawn, Thanks for the recommendation.. I will check out Sarah Addison Allen.... Best wishes to all...